Seiko TP20 Multi-Use time/date/message stamp. Now replaced with Seiko TP6 – please ask for details…
The Seiko TP20 clock is a multi-purpose time recorder. It will print the time and date on cards or job tickets for payroll or costing jobs. The Seiko TP20 can also print an additional 6 digit number which advances due to your requirements, giving each clocking a unique identity (typically used in garages, dealing rooms, goods in /despatch departments).
- Manual or automatic print
- Automatically adjusts for daylight saving time, short months and leap years
- Maintains clock and program data after power cuts
- Programmable printing: day or date: AM/PM or 0-23 hour: 0-60 minutes, 10th or 100th minutes
- Programmable printing format : year, month, day, date, hour, minutes, seconds, incrementing number (various combinations available)
- Up to three lines of programmable text may be printed (separate insertion needed for each line)
- Bell ringing option available
Seiko has been known for precision, reliability and excellence since 1881.
Looking for a lower price for a Seiko TP20? then why not consider an ex-demonstration or ex-rental unit fully serviced and with full 6 months warranty guarantee.
Why buy Seiko TP20 from us?
We are an official Seiko distributor for the UK.
We supply geniune Seiko products.
We include set-up of the Seiko TP-20 at no extra charge.
12 months warranty included as standard.
Next day delivery by tracked courier.
Ex-demo or ex-rental machine €199
Extra print ribbon €24.95